In this day and age, it is not just enough to have a company profile and tweet once in a while. Keeping your social media account active and up-to-date can improve your company’s visibility and increase your business.
Keeping your social media plan on target can get you better rankings. The higher number of social signals you gain from Facebook shares, likes, comments; Pinterest; tweets, Google 1, etc., the better your ranking. Keeping your social media updated is also good for brand awareness. Regular posts and blogs, etc. can position you as an authority in your industry.
Increase your internet traffic with new, quality content. Take customer benefit to the max and keep self- promotion to a minimum. You never want potential customers to think they are just being given a sales pitch. Make your customers feel as if they are getting value by clicking on your posts and offers.
Social media is no longer a piece of the marketing puzzle you can ignore. An increasing number of customer acquisitions come from Facebook and the like, but you have to invest the time in completing certain necessary tasks, such as:
- Daily updates across all social networks
- Responding immediately to customer requests and comments
- Regular brainstorming on new content, customer benefit and promotions
- Daily engagement with your target audience to present these new ideas
- Regular analysis of the performance of your social media activities
- And modifying your social media plan accordingly
If you don’t have the time to invest, now worries. Hosting NSB does. Just give us a call at 386-427-6457 and we will be happy to facilitate an effective and affordable social media plan that’s just perfect for you.