Nowadays, we are all connected, relying on all aspects of the Internet to varying degrees, but when you take a look at the actual statistics associated with Internet usage, the numbers may very well astound you. Here are just a few…
- The current worldwide population is estimated at almost 8 billion with over 5 billion of those accessing the Internet.
- Over 90% of Internet users shop online.
- There are close to 4 ½ billion mobile Internet users. That represents over half of our world.
- Over 80% of adults in the United States go online on a daily basis.
- The average person spends between six and seven hours online each day, with between two to three hours of that spent on social media.
- Well over 300 billion emails are sent each day and, in 2021, there were over 1.8 billion websites reportedly in existence.
These numbers are certainly nothing to sneeze at and, as we know, the pandemic also increased our usage of social media, online shopping and video platforms for work and education. With these incredible numbers translating into easily accessible and targeted potential customers and ecommerce exploding exponentially, savvy business owners understand that incorporating the Internet into a marketing plan is essential…and Hosting NSB can help. Hosting NSB specializes in all things Internet, from social media marketing, to pay per click Internet advertising, to search engine optimization, to reliable hosting on lightning fast servers and so much more.